Friday 17 July 2009

My First Blog


Dear Reader,

Two days ago, I celebrated my 17th birthday, (yes ladies and gentleman, I'm legally allowed behind the wheel of a car, so BEWARE!) and in honour of gracing and blessing this earth with my presence for 17 years and enjoying my last year as a teenager, I have decided to start this blog. Its use, so I can capture EVERY single moment (good or bad) of this new year. Fortunately, you are the lucky spectator to this!

I will be talking about anything that makes me tick or articles and popular/weird/wonderful/(*delete as appropriate) stories from the news. If it makes me sigh, then... (I'll have to find a rhyme for that! Hmmm...) Anyway happy reading and please come back and visit my blog.

Peace!




Currently Listening to: Body Groove - Architects

No comments:

Post a Comment