Monday 3 August 2009

Ticking Me Off #2


Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Time for ANOTHER short but sweet rant.

Vases

I think this is a personal thing for me. I've been dragged aimlessly around party stores, home stores and one very interesting junk shop called 'Aladdin's Cave'. I've now come to hate anything looking remotely homely. For hours, I have stared mindlessly at glass and plastic shapes, and been asked repetitively at which angle does the vase look best in. I DON'T CARE! SERIOUSLY! This has made me question what will happen when I decide to get married and I will need to plan the decor for the wedding.

I'm gonna get me that city job and hire a wedding planner. Ah, that's much better.



Currently Listening To: Pocketbook - Jennifer Hudson, African Warrior - Donae'o

No comments:

Post a Comment